Mrs. Olivia Smith - School Counselor
Hi! I am so glad you are here!
I am excited to be Bartley's School Counselor! I am excited to be a part of this school and get a chance to interact with our students, staff, and our families every day! My role as a school counselor is to help students with life's ups and downs. I believe every student can find success. I will be interacting with students through classroom lessons, group counseling, and individual counseling.
Please feel free to contact me at any time. I am here to help!
(573) 590-8308 email@example.com
We are ONE on a quest for excellence in learning at Bartley School!
Welcome to the Counselor's Corner!
Olivia Smith, School Counselor
Guidance and Counseling are an integral part of the total educational program. At Bartley Elementary we belive that we WE ARE ONE and work together to help our students and families in any way that we can. My goal is to assist and support your child in reaching his or her full potential; emotionally, socially, and educationally!
Monthly Counseling Class Topics
August - Meet the Counselor September - Kindness/Friendship October - Drug Free/Healthy Habits November - Harassment/Bullying Prevention/ December - Feelings January - Goal Setting/Careers February - Careers March - Cultural and Gender Differences April - Study Skills May - Family
Teacher or parents can refer a child for small group or individual counseling, with consent from the parent.
- Individual Counseling (with parent consent)
- Small Group Counseling (with parent consent)
- 30 minute sessions weekly for 4-6 weeks
- Possible Small Group Counseling Topics- New kids on the block, Anger Management, Self-Esteem/Motivation Building, Divorce/Loss, Friendship/Social Skills, Friendship/Social Skills, Study Skills, Coping Skills, Girl Relational Aggression Prevention