MRS. OLIVIA SMITH - SCHOOL COUNSELOR
Hi! I am so glad you are here!
I am excited to be Bartley's School Counselor! I am excited to be a part of this school and get a chance to interact with our students, staff, and our families every day! My role as a school counselor is to help students with life's ups and downs. I believe every student can find success. I will be interacting with students through classroom lessons, group counseling, and individual counseling.
Guidance and Counseling are an integral part of the total educational program. At Bartley Elementary we believe that we WE ARE ONE and work together to help our students and families in any way that we can. My goal is to assist and support your child in reaching his or her full potential; emotionally, socially, and educationally!
Please feel free to contact me at any time. I am here to help!
(573) 590-8308 email@example.com
We are ONE on a quest for excellence in learning at Bartley School!
MONTHLY COUNSELING CLASSROOM UNITS
September - Respect
October - Responsibility; Drug Awareness
November - Gratitude; Bullying Awareness
December - Empathy
January - Perseverance
February - Honesty
March - Cooperation; Careers
April - Courage
May - Test Prep / End of Year
Teacher or parents can refer a child for small group or individual counseling, with consent from the parent.
- Individual Counseling (with parent consent)
- Small Group Counseling (with parent consent)
- 30 minute sessions weekly for 4-6 weeks
- Possible Small Group Counseling Topics- New kids on the block, Anger Management, Self-Esteem/Motivation Building, Divorce/Loss, Friendship/Social Skills, Friendship/Social Skills, Study Skills, Coping Skills, Girl Relational Aggression Prevention